Sunday, May 30, 2010

Endless Summer



It's officially summer! I'm living the dream. I work from 1-5:30 Monday through Friday. Not only do I get to sleep in everyday I get to do nothing on the weekends. Work isn't so bad either. I take Jayne to therapy and swim and just play. So basically I couldn't ask for a better summer. To start it off I'm going to go to Disneyland here in a couple weeks with my friend Aubrey! We went in January together and found out that we were soul mates and the rest is history. We both have the same love for Disneyland. I've never met anyone else that shares the same love for it as me. Then I met Aubrey and our lives changed. We thought we were the only ones out there. After that I just get to take it easy and then on August 1st I'm flying to Virginia! I bought my ticket a couple weeks ago and I'm so stoked! I'm going to be there for a week to visit the one and only Bobby Ericson. Bobby flew out here to see me almost 2 years ago and so I've been promising him ever since that I would fly out there to visit him. There is nothing like good cousin binding time. I'm so excited. So basically I'm hoping this summer lasts forever. Just thought I would let you all in on my summer excitement. Peace Yo!

2 comments:

  1. Not gunna lie. I'm pretty jealous of your bonding time with Bobby. Don't be surprised if you get sick all of a sudden right before your trip and I graciously take your place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just add to this post amongst the many other things making you happy this summer that there is a certain someone whom I believe is making you VERY happy? :) Just saying.

    ReplyDelete