Thursday, April 22, 2010

25 Days

Summer is 25 school days away my friends. That doesn't include weekends just actual days of wiping snot, cleaning up poop, doing puzzles, chasing little darlings, and daydreaming of summer. Yes its that close I can almost taste it. What does summer taste like you ask? Disneyland Churros! DUH! Can you taste it now too? Some of the things I have done this week to bring on this sudden desire for summer to come include:

cleaning diarrhea off of carpet AND butts
cleaning up barf and almost barfing in the process
chased children around the school because they thinks it's funny
wiping poopy butts
dealt with a stupid professor who is no help at all
deciding whether to change my major
being scratched (I have many scars to prove this one)
did I mention wiping poopy butts?

Well, I think you get the point. Don't get me wrong I love my job it is the best in the entire world and I will still be doing a lot of these things still this summer just not as many hours and only with one child not 7. So summer please come faster.

5 comments:

  1. Did you mention poop and diarrhea? Yep, yep you did. I do not envy you. Gross. I would throw up...then you'd really have a mess on your hands (well...on the floor, not your hands).
    I miss our diarrhea songs of the past. We were so so good at those! haha. Except for Reed...who couldn't quite get the whole rhyming concept down for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you change your major to? And you should probably mention climbing over the neighbor's fence to clean up poop bombs that were catapulted into their yard. And summer = Ronnie Day, Sonic drinks, and my old pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it makes you feel better that I only have 3 days till summer! HA! Let me know if I need to rub it in some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha all the poop is amusing. Seriously though, soon I'll be wiping butts but they'll be 80 years old. That is what I call FUN.

    ReplyDelete