Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For When You're Old and Wrinkly

There is this thing called "Plastic Surgery". It is a wonderful thing. It isn't permanent. It gives you a temporary view of what could be. A few years back I was in Idaho. We were having cousin bonding time and it was really late. One of us had the brilliant idea to give ourselves "Plastic Surgery". Well seeing as it was late and we were on a cousin high most of us were willing. We decided that we all had to do it or no one would. So we voted and we all were in. You see it was all girls and one boy. Poor Bryce has no cousins his age so he is honored to be in the presence of all of his girl cousins. We all gathered around and went to town on each other.







































Sadly Bryce removed his surgical procedure before we could capture it on Camera. But here's to those nights. On that note I would like everyone shown in these pictures to know how much I love them and that I accept my punishment.

1 comment:

  1. pahahhaha. I wish this wasn't funny so that I could be mad for these being on the world wide web...but it's just so funny that I can't be mad!! And I love you too my dearest cousin.

    ReplyDelete